Caring for You and Your Family ~ Your home for a lifetime of coordinated care in a convenient downtown location. Sheridan Memorial Hospital’s Primary Care practice serves patients of all ages with a compassionate team of providers and support staff. Our expert team at Primary Care focuses on addressing a majority of personal healthcare needs through long-term, comprehensive relationships with you and your family. From in-clinic appointments to virtual visits, you have quick and efficient access to your provider.
- Initial diagnosis of acute and chronic problems
- Management of chronic illness
- Health and wellness promotion
- Disease prevention
- Screenings and vaccinations
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
Your Primary Care Providers
Dr. Kristopher Schamber, Medical Director, leads the team. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has been practicing medicine since 2011, and started at Sheridan Memorial Hospital in 2015.