As an employer, you want your employees to be healthy and safe. Working Health is a program that we offer to employers to provide services in the areas of wellness and occupational health. It is designed to help you create and sustain a healthy workplace culture. We do this through educating, motivating and empowering participants to adopt and maintain healthy lifestyle behaviors.
Occupational Health For Employees
Our occupational health program offers pre-employment testing, drug screening and work illness and injury treatment services. Onsite services include emergency and urgent care services, radiology, laboratory and pharmacy.
Our radiology services are certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Through this certification, we can provide testing for Black Lung.
Pre-employment screenings might include:
- Baseline audiogram (hearing test)
- Breath alcohol testing
- Drug screening – urine & hair follicle
- Tobacco screening
- DOT medical examination/physical
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) to measure how well the lungs work
- Respirator fit test
- Pre-employment physicals
If you happen to have a workplace accident or illness, we can provide assessment and treatment at both Urgent Care and the Emergency Department.
Our rehabilitative therapy services are offered through Wyoming Rehab, which is a Quality Provider for WorkWell. WorkWell is a company that specialize in musculoskeletal wellness. Some of the treatments offered through Wyoming Rehab include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Massage therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Functional Job Analysis (FJA) analyzes jobs by studying tasks
- Pre-Work Screenings (PWS) identify applicant’s ability to perform physical demands of a job
- Worker Rehab (WR) assists injured employees back to work
- Return to Work (RTW) assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) determine employee’s ability to function in the job