Thank you for choosing Sheridan Memorial Hospital for your medical care. We want to make the financial part of your experience as easy as possible.
You may pay your bill on the phone by calling one of our representatives at 307.672.1010
Or you may pay online – find out how by clicking here
If you wish to mail your payment, please send it to:
1401 West 5th Street, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
Patient Financial Services
We are here to help you and answer all of your billing and insurance questions. Please feel free to call us.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital services
Protecting your medical and financial information is important to us. To ensure that we access the correct record, we will confirm your full name, date of birth, address, insurance coverage and current employment during each visit.
- You can help us do this in several ways:
- Provide accurate and complete information if you are a new patient.
- Assist us in confirming the accuracy of your information if you are a returning patient.
- For non-emergency outpatient visits we will need a copy of your physician’s order. This may be faxed from the physician’s office, or you may bring a copy with you.
- Present your current health insurance card.
- If you have Medicare, you will be asked additional questions as required by federal regulations to ensure Medicare is your primary insurance.
- Sign forms that authorize release of information, assign insurance benefits to the hospital and explain our privacy policies.
- Pay co-pays, deductibles and any applicable deposits.
- This process can be simplified if you sign up for the MySheridanHealth, our patient portal.
Part of our service to our patients is to bill insurance (including Medicare and Medicaid) on behalf of all of our patients. After your service, you will receive a letter informing you of the charges submitted to your insurance carrier. Contact information will be provided should you have any questions.
We will submit your claim to your insurance carrier. This process takes approximately 45 days. After payment from your insurance company is received, we will provide you with a statement for any amount you may owe.
If you do not have insurance, we will send you a bill shortly after health care services have been provided. An itemized statement will be furnished upon request.
Patient Account representatives are available to assist you with your questions Monday–Thursday 7:30 am-5:00 pm; Friday 7:30 am-4 pm
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CURRENT BILL
Sheridan Memorial Hospital and its affiliates offer a variety of payment options to best meet your individual needs. Please ask us about our options for payment arrangements and prompt pay discounts. For prompt pay, arrangements must be made over the phone or in person.
Unless other arrangements are made, payment is due within 30 days of the bill date. To make payment arrangements, please contact us.
For your convenience we accept cash, personal check, money orders and debit/credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Discover).
When payment in full is not possible, you may qualify for up to a six (6) month, interest-free, in-house payment plan.
Other Billing Statements
Some services are separate from the hospital and therefore have separate billing processes. This means you may receive an additional bill from your physician for fees associated with services he/she performs, such as radiology, surgery, or anesthesiology.
You may also receive a billing statement from Sheridan Memorial Hospital when your physician uses our laboratory services, even if you did not visit the hospital for testing. For example, if your physician sends a biopsy or specimen to our lab for analysis, you can be billed for those services.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital and its affiliates reserve the right to assess interest up to 1.5% per month or up to 18% annual percentage rate on any unpaid balance.