Why Wyoming Rehab?
We know there are many aspects of healing and we focus on making sure our patients are at the center of that healing process. One or more of our services may fit your specific individual needs as a patient.
Our full service rehab center includes these general services:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Personalized exercise & fitness
- Sports medicine
- Transitional care services (located within Sheridan Memorial Hospital)
Recovering from an illness or injury can be painful, slow and difficult. You can rely on our diverse, well-trained and professional staff to provide you with the best treatment available. We understand the challenges of therapy and we will always treat you with kindness and compassion.
Complete Range of Services
More than just physical therapy…
We believe prevention of injury, focusing on health and wellness, and being able to treat specialized areas of the body are just as important as rehabilitation.
In addition to our general services, Wyoming Rehab also offers the following specialized services and programs:
- WorkWell (rehab for on-the-job injuries)
- Prehab (work with athletes to prevent injuries and improve performance)
- The Big Program (for treatment of Parkinson’s disease)
- Oncology Rehab (specialized treatment for cancer patients)
- Peak Power (supervised weight training program to prevent injuries)
- Back and neck treatment
- Pelvic floor dysfunction program
- Headache/migraine and vestibular (balance) treatment
- Breast and upper extremity rehabilitative therapy
Exercise & Fitness Facilities
Fitness and exercise programs offered through Wyoming Rehab will help you maintain your fitness goals. We offer personalized exercise programs and develop a plan based on your individual needs.
Your Rehabilitation Team
Our staff includes highly trained physical therapists and physical therapy assistants who develop plans that are specifically tailored to your needs.
Additional staff members offer other services if you need them. These staff may include:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Exercise physiologists
- Strength coaches/personal trainers
135 North Gould St.
Sheridan, WY 82801