We continue to address the complexities of COVID-19 and strive to provide you with excellent, patient-centered care in our clinics and hospital departments, which are open with enhanced safety measures.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms, please call 307.672.1004.
- Face Coverings: bring a mask to your appointment or when visiting/accompanying a patient. You will be required to wear it for the duration of your time in the building.
- Visitation: August 12, 2020 — with the rise in COVID-19 cases in Sheridan County, the hospital has implemented a No Visitation Policy with only a few exceptions. Please see our visitation policy at this link – Visitation During COVID-19 – for specifics.
- Screening: Patients, visitors, and employees will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms upon entry to the facility.
- Routine Appointment Information: You may receive multiple contacts for your appointment.
- 1 Reminder phone call or text (your choice) 1-2 days before your appointment
- 1 COVID screening call the day before your appointment
- 1 Follow up survey call to provide feedback on the service you received
Rest assured that our patients are receiving exceptional care from our outstanding physicians and staff. We appreciate your cooperation during this challenging time.