We continue to address the complexities of COVID-19 and strive to provide you with excellent, patient-centered care in our clinics and hospital departments, which are open with enhanced safety measures.
Updated January 21, 2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital is currently placing essential workers and persons age 70 and older on a wait list for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are in either of these priority populations and want to be added to the wait list to receive the vaccine, please call 307.675.4471 and leave your name, date of birth and phone number.
- We will return your call within the next business day to confirm your addition to the wait list.
Testing Information – If you are experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms, please call 307.672.1004.
- Face Coverings: bring a mask to your appointment or when visiting/accompanying a patient. You will be required to wear it for the duration of your time in the building.
- Visitation: January 4, 2021 — We are easing visitation restrictions in Inpatient Units. Please see our visitation changes at this link – Visitation During COVID-19 – for specifics.
Rest assured that our patients are receiving exceptional care from our outstanding physicians and staff. We appreciate your cooperation during this challenging time.