Changes at Sheridan Memorial Hospital Campus Effective March 4, 2022
In light of the significant decrease in community COVID-19 transmission, SMH is returning to our pre-COVID-19 visitation policy with the exception of those visiting COVID-19 patients (see COVID-19 patients below for those requirements).
All persons are REQUIRED to wear a face-covering while in any buildings on the hospital campus. Please practice hand hygiene and physical distancing. We will continue to screen all patients and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms. If you are ill, please do not visit patients in the hospital.
– May be allowed to have one visitor per day who must wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times during their visit.
– Staff will be available to assist donning and doffing of PPE to promote patient, visitor and staff safety.
– No food or drink is allowed by visitors while visiting patients being treated with COVID-19.
– We ask that visitors do not bring personal belongings into a patient’s room while they are being treated for COVID-19.
Inpatient Visting Hours
- 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Emergency Department & Outpatient Center
- The Emergency Department entrance to the hospital is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- The Outpatient Center entrance is open from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday and from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday.
Thank you for your partnership in keeping us all safe.