When should I go to Urgent Care?
- Cough, cold, flu
- Sore throats & sinus infections
- Minor cuts, scratches, sprains, & strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Ear & eye infections
- Minor aches & pains
- Minor allergy & asthma issues
- Minor stomach problems
- Minor work injuries
To reserve your spot in Urgent Care, please click on the button below.
Urgent Care is now located at 1435 Burton Street (as of August 24, 2020)
OPEN Monday – Saturday: 8 am – 6 pm
Outside of these hours: Please visit the Emergency Department
When should I go to the Emergency Department?
- Loss of consciousness
- Chest pains/signs or symptoms of a stroke or heart attack
- Pregnancy bleeding/complications
- Falls from greater than seven feet
- Infants, especially with a fever >103
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Severe burns
- Choking (cannot breathe or talk)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Near drowning
- Electrical shock
- Same-Day Medical CareThe Right Care When You Need it
When you’re not feeling well, you want to be seen by someone as soon as possible know that we are here for you when YOU need it.