The Right Care
We know your life is hectic. That’s why we offer multiple appointment types to accommodate you and your family. You can reserve your spot in advance, just walk in, or make a telemedicine appointment to fit your schedule wherever you may be. We also offer a convenient take-home medication service that sends the prescription medications you need to feel better home with you at the end of your visit. No extra stops or waits on your way home.
Our Urgent Care offers a comfortable waiting room with free wifi and 10 treatment rooms. X-rays, EKGs, and labs are available onsite. We also perform a variety of procedures such as sutures, draining abscesses, splinting, trigger point injections, and wart or skin lesion removals. As part of the Sheridan Memorial Hospital system, our records are available to all SMH clinics.
Areas of Expertise
- Fevers, Colds & Flu
- Fractures, Sprains & Strains
- Cuts Requiring Stitches
- Work Injuries
- Rashes, Burns & Skin Problems
- Skin Lesion Removal
- And MORE…
For those more serious issues, we have the added resource of over 20 specialty departments and clinics of Sheridan Memorial Hospital.
Other Convenient Services
- Flight Physicals (1st, 2nd & 3rd Class) — Mon-Thurs – by phone appointment only – call 307.675.5850
- DOT Physicals — by phone appointment only – call 307.675.5850
- Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing is available curbside at Urgent Care Monday-Friday. Appointments can be made by clicking the ‘Reserve Your Spot Now’ button above or by calling 307.675.5850. Stay in your vehicle when you arrive and call the phone number posted in the Urgent Care parking lot.
What are Take-Home Meds?
- We can now send medications prescribed during your Urgent Care visit home with you. The goal of this program is to get you feeling better as quickly as possible while avoiding an additional stop at the pharmacy on the way home. However, we are always happy to send your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice if that is more convenient for you.
How does it work?
- We stock the medications that are most commonly prescribed in Urgent Care. If you require one of these medications, we can give it to you at the end of your visit rather than sending your prescription to a pharmacy. Prices are low, as our goal is your convenience rather than profit. Payment for medications is required at the time of service.
Can I get refills of my other/daily medications?
- This service is limited to the common medications for illness and injury that Urgent Care addresses on a daily basis and is not a prescription refill service.
Your Urgent Care Providers
Dr. David Nickerson leads the team. He is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and has been caring for patients in the Urgent Care and Emergency Department for since 2013.
Mon – Sat: 8 am – 6 pm
Please visit the
Emergency Department at
Sheridan Memorial Hospital.