All testing is done curbside and requires an appointment. To schedule a COVID-19 Testing appointment, please call 307.672.1004 or click here to schedule online.
If you call, please leave only ONE message and our registrars will return calls in the order they are received. When scheduling a testing curbside appointment, hospital personnel will help you select the most appropriate test for your needs.
The hospital’s COVID-19 Testing is done at Urgent Care Monday-Friday – 1435 Burton Street.
Results are usually provided the same day – this is dependent upon volume.
When you arrive for your testing appointment, please park on the west side of the Urgent Care lot and remain in your vehicle. Call the number on the sign posted in the Urgent Care parking lot and a healthcare professional will come out to your vehicle for your test.
When should I go to Urgent Care?
- Cough, cold, flu
- Sore throats & sinus infections
- Minor cuts, scratches, sprains, & strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Ear & eye infections
- Minor aches & pains
- Minor allergy & asthma issues
- Minor stomach problems
- Minor work injuries
- Flight Physicals (2nd & 3rd Class) — Mon-Thurs – by phone appointment only – call 307.675.5850
- DOT Physicals — by phone appointment only – call 307.675.5850
- COVID-19 Testing is now done curbside at Urgent Care Monday-Saturday, appointments can be made by clicking the ‘Reserve Your Spot Now’ button above or by calling 307.672.1004. Stay in your vehicle when you arrive and call the phone number posted in the Urgent Care parking lot.
When you come to Urgent Care:
- Face coverings are required
- Visitors are allowed
- We will keep you safe and you will not be exposed to another person’s illness
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, dial 911
- Loss of consciousness
- Chest pains/signs or symptoms of stroke or heart attack
- Pregnancy bleeding/complications
- Falls from greater than 7 feet
- Infants, especially with a fever > 103
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Severe burns
- Choking (cannot breathe or talk)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Near drowning
- Electrical shock
The right care, right now.
Dr. David Nickerson leads the team. He is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and has been caring for patients in the Urgent Care and Emergency Department for the past 8 years.
1435 Burton Street
Sheridan, WY 82801
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 6 pm
Sat: 8 am – 2 pm
Please visit the
Emergency Department at
Sheridan Memorial Hospital.