Sheridan Memorial Hospital is once again seeking a design for its 2023 Christmas Card. The hospital is accepting entries from 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade students in Sheridan County, Wyoming. Artwork provided by students will be judged by a committee and the overall winner’s design will be used on the card sent out in December 2023. The winner’s name will be printed on the back side of the Christmas Card. In addition to recognition on the card, the winner will receive a $50 cash prize. All entries will be displayed in the windows at the hospital throughout the Christmas season.
“Please help us spread the word to local 3rd – 5th grade students. Each year we get a wide variety of incredible artwork and we can tell the kids work really hard to create our special card. It’s very difficult to select a winner,” according to Cecile Pattison, Community Relations.
The theme of the 2023 Christmas card is “A Blessed Christmas.”
- Students should design artwork with this idea in mind.
- This contest is open to any 3rd, 4th or 5th grade student in Sheridan County or children of Sheridan Memorial Hospital staff who may live outside of the county.
- Artwork must fit into the box outlined on page two of the entry form and should not be folded.
- Artwork must be an original creation of the child and not mechanically or electronically generated.
- Artwork should be in color (markers, crayons, paint, etc.)
- Child’s name should be neatly printed on the back side of the artwork – name should not appear on the front of the artwork.
- This entry form signed by parent or guardian must be enclosed with artwork.
- Only one entry per child.
Entries are due on Monday, November 27th and can be dropped off or mailed to the hospital’s main entrance at 1401 West 5th Street, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.