At Sheridan Memorial Hospital, we are proud to have achieved the 5-Star Quality Rating, ranking us in the top 13.6% of hospitals rated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We believe that our ability to deliver excellent healthcare begins with our people.
Patient satisfaction surveys demonstrate that the 750-plus experienced and caring employees, 66 physicians, and 36 advanced practice clinicians serving in 25 specialties are meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of Sheridan and the surrounding communities.
When people think of excellent healthcare,
they think of Sheridan.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital supports the success of our physicians by offering a robust benefits package.
- Moving and housing assistance
- Recruitment incentive
- Medical/Dental coverage
- Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan w/ SMH contribution match
- Long Term Disability eligibility plan
- Annual Leave PTO EIB/year
- Annual CME stipend
- Annual licensing, membership, and fees stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is dedicated to serving our community with excellent patient-centered care. We’re currently looking for the following Physician(s) to join our team:
- Family Medicine Physician · Primary Care
- Hematology / Oncology Physician
- Hospitalist / Internal Medicine Physician · Internal Medicine
Downtown Sheridan, Wyoming