Sheridan Memorial Hospital is once again seeking a design for its 2020 Christmas Card. The hospital is accepting entries from 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade students in Sheridan County, Wyoming. Artwork provided by students will be judged by a committee and the overall winner’s design will be used on the card sent out in December 2020. The winner’s name will be printed on the backside of the Christmas Card. In addition to recognition on the card, the winner will receive a $50 cash prize. All entries will be displayed in the windows at the hospital’s downtown offices at 61 South Gould Street throughout the Christmas season.
“Please help us spread the word to local 3rd – 5th grade students. Each year we get a wide variety of artwork and it is very difficult to select a winner,” according to Cecile Pattison, Community Relations.
In keeping with the work being done to keep our community safe, the theme of the 2020 Christmas card is “Prayers to Healthcare Workers.”
- Students should design artwork with this idea in mind.
- This contest is open to any 3rd, 4th or 5th grade student in Sheridan County or children of Sheridan Memorial Hospital staff who may live outside of the county.
- Artwork must fit into the box outlined on page two of the entry form and should not be folded.
- Artwork must be an original creation of the child and not mechanically or electronically generated.
- Artwork should be in color (markers, crayons, paint, etc.)
- Child’s name should be neatly printed on the backside of the artwork – name should not appear on the front of the artwork.
- This entry form signed by a parent or guardian must be enclosed with the artwork.
- Only one entry per child.
Entries are due on Tuesday, November 24th and can either be mailed to or put in the dropbox outside the hospital’s downtown location at 61 South Gould, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.