Sheridan Memorial Hospital Foundation's mission, cultivate community health, fully supports the hospital’s vision: “When people think of excellent healthcare, they think of Sheridan.”
Established in 1977, The Foundation has created a lasting legacy, as well as goals for the future. Funding from individual, corporate, foundation gifts and grants, enables the Foundation to financially assist Sheridan Memorial Hospital with strategic and vital healthcare projects. When you make a gift to Sheridan Memorial Hospital Foundation, you join with us to ensure excellent healthcare continues to be available in our community and region.
Healthcare is constantly changing, but one thing that does not change is Sheridan Memorial Hospital’s, commitment to the health of our community. The importance of providing excellent, patient-centered care remains the hospital’s top priority.
Significant projects include:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Care and Catheterization Lab
- Welch Cancer Center
- Griffith Emergency Department
- Watt Dialysis Center
- Patient Wing
- Hospice of the Big Horns
- Digital Mammography Equipment and Breast Health Programs
- Clinical Education and Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Robert Bishop Dialysis Endowment
- Home for Life Campaign - cancer diagnosis and treatment equipment
- IMRT Radiation Equipment
- Annual support for vital programs such as Diabetes Education, Dialysis, and Information Systems and Technology
- Foundation Employee Partner Program
FLEXIBLE GIVING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
There are many ways to help ensure the Foundation's Mission continues, all of which are tax deductible in accordance with section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Cash and Pledges - flexible and individualized to accommodate a variety of options
- Recurring Gifts
- Stocks and Bonds
- Life Insurance
- Planned Giving
Have you considered a planned gift? A gift which will have a meaningful impact on Sheridan Memorial Hospital and the care of our community beyond your own lifetime and far into the future?
Call our office today if you would like to find out more, 307.673.2418.
When you make a gift, there are no operational fees or deductions, 100% goes toward your selected project or program.